Self-Assessment Guide (SAG) – a pre-assessment tool to help the candidate and the assessor determine what evidence is available, where gaps exist, including readiness for assessment. This document can
- identify the candidate’s skills and knowledge;
- highlight gaps in the candidate’s skills and knowledge;
- provide critical guidance to the assessor n the evidence that needs to be presented;
- provide guidance to the candidate on the evidence that needs to be presented; and
- assist the candidate to identify key areas in which practice is needed or additional information or skills should be gained prior to the assessment.
Page 15 of 26