TESDA pursues the assessment and certification of the competencies of the middle-level skilled workers through Philippine TVET Competency Assessment and Certification System (PTCACS). The assessment process seeks to determine whether the graduate or worker can perform to the standards expected in the workplace based on the defined competency standards. Certification is provided to those who meets the competency standards. This ensures the productivity, quality and global competitiveness of the middle-level workers.
TESDA has a Registry of Certified Workers which provides information on the pool of certified workers for certain occupations nationwide.
TESDA also has accredited assessment centers as well as the competency assessors who conduct competency assessment process for persons applying for certification.
1. New Applicant
3. Lost/Damaged Certificate
1. List of TESDA Accredited Assessment Centers
c. Online Verification Registries
1. Registry of Certified Workers 2016 Issuances and Earlier
2. Registry of Certified Workers 2017 Issuances and Up
3. Registry of TESDA Accredited Trainers with NTTC
4. Registry of TESDA Accredited Assessors