20% - Performs personnel management functions of the office (Recruitment & Selection, Performance management, Learning and Development, and Rewards and Recognition); 15% - Implements Leave Administration, and other CSC policies and guidelines; 20% - Coordinates the administrative programs and personnel management services of the Provincial Office; 10% - Prepares guidelines for the implementation of programs and services of the Provincial Office; 10% - Monitors and evaluates program and services implemented by the office; 10% - Plan Staff Development Programs of the Provincial Office and monitors implementation; 10% - Implements Quality Standards and Procedures; and 5% - Performs other related functions.
Education: Bachelor's Degree relevant to the job Experience: 2 years of relevant experience Training: 8 hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility
•Good communication skills (oral and written) •Knowledgeable in MS Office Applications •Good interpersonal relationship and work attitude •Good moral character and work ethics •Must have an ability in analytical and creative thinking •With high level of interpersonal skills •With high effective organizational skills •Knowledgeable in project development and management
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS or may send it via email at email@example.com not later than November 26, 2021:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet subscribed and sworn to (printed in legal size paper) with Work Experience Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2020 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2021 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- For government employees only: a copy of previous appointment;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Certificate of Completion on TESDA’s Online Course entitled “Practicing COVID 19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace”;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable);
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division