20% - Assists the HRMD Chief in the management and implementation of HRM/HRD programs, projects and activities in the following HR functions: Recruitment, Selection and Placement (RSP), Learning and Development (L&D), Performance Management (PM) and Leave and Payroll Administration, Employee Welfare and Benefits Programs, and Human Resource Information System; 20% - Assists the HRMD Chief in providing staff advice and assistance on matters related to human resource management; 20% - Assists the HRMD Chief in the development of work standards/procedures/guidelines on human resource management; 10% - Assists the HRMD Chief in providing technical and administrative assistance to other offices and units on matters related to human resource; 10% - Supervises the operation of Personnel Information system (PIS); 10% - Responsible in the effective implementation of the TESDA Quality Management System on Human Resource; and 10% - Performs other related functions.
Education : Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job Experience : 3 years of relevant experience Training : 16 hours relevant training Eligibility : Career Service (Professional)/Second Level Eligibility
• Knowledgeable with Civil Service rules and regulations • Good in oral and written communications • Working knowledge of MS Office Applications • Good inter-personal relationship and work attitude • Good moral character and work ethics • Can work under pressure
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS or may send it via email at email@example.com not later than October 21, 2021:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2020 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2021 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Certificate of Completion on TESDA’s Online Course entitled “Practicing COVID 19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace”;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division