20% - Directs, supervises and manages the operations, activities and programs of the Finance Administrative Services Division; 20% - Directs the implementation of HR/Personnel, Financial and Supply/Property Management related policies, rules and regulations; 20% - Formulates, reviews, and finalizes policy recommendations and guidelines relative to financial, personnel and administrative matters; 20% - Recommends improvement to existing and/or introduces new systems and procedures related to financial and administrative matters; 20% - Performs other related functions as maybe assigned/authorized.
Education: Master’s degree OR Certificate in Leadership and Management from the CSC Experience: 4 years of supervisory/ management experience Training: 40 hours of supervisory/management training Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/ Second Level Eligibility
•Planning Skills •Knowledgeable in MS Office Applications •Oral and Written Communication Skills •Monitoring and Evaluation Skills •Negotiation Skills •Research and Development Skills •Skills in Networking and Linkaging •Conflict Management Skills •Computer Literate •Adheres to Professional/Work Ethics •Assertive and can work under pressure •With Analytical and Creative Thinking •Excellent Interpersonal Relations
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS or may send it via email at email@example.com not later than October 18, 2021:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of supervisory/managerial training programs training programs attended indicating the number of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2020 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2021 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Certificate of Completion on TESDA’s Online Course entitled “Practicing COVID 19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace”;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division