2% - Liquidate/Settle Cash Advances within the prescribed and submitted the following accounts; 5% - Prepare Report Disbursement and/or Liquidation Voucher with the supporting documents and submit to the COA; 5% - Pre-audit payment – Disbursement Vouchers; 2% - Review of completeness of Training Documents; 2% - Process Purchase/Job Order for issuance to the supplier/provider 2% - Monthly Tax Compliances; 2% - Maintain and updates books of accounts (includes preparation and Journal Entry Vouchers); 5% - Issuance of Order of Payment (verified and validated by the Operations Division); 5% - Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement; 5% - Check the correctness of the Checks before signing if he/she is one of the signatories – List of Due and Demandable Accounts; 5% - Remittance of GSIS, HRMD, PHIC and other Loans; 1% - Financial Guidelines and Standards issued; 5% - Financial Management Report and applicable Financial Accountability Reports (FARs); 5% - Status Report on action taken on all COA recommendations submitted to oversight agencies; 5% - Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Financial Report submitted to oversight agency; 5% - 100% Settlement of Disallowances (if any) submitted to COA within the prescribed period within 6 months; 5% - Qualified Opinion on the Financial Statement; 10% - Prepare Trial Balances; 6% - Prepare Financial Statements and supporting schedules; 5% - Prepare General and Subsidiary Ledger; 5% - Prepare Journals; 2% - Consolidated Quarterly/Annual Financial Reports submitted to oversight agency; 2% - Prepare, maintain and update books of accounts per fund (regular, SSP and Trust Funds if applicable); 3% - Prepare General and subsidiary ledger – prepare Journals (Cash DJ, Checks DJ, CRJ, GL, and ADADJ); and 1% - Performs other functions assigned by supervisor.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Commerce/Business Administration major in Accounting Experience: 3 years of relevant experience Training: 16 hours of relevant training Eligibility: RA 1080 (Certified Public Accountant)
•Good communication skills (oral and written) •Knowledgeable in MS Office Applications •Good interpersonal relationship and work attitude •Good moral character and work ethics •Must have an ability in analytical and creative thinking •With high level of interpersonal skills •With high effective organizational skills •Knowledgeable in project development and management
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS or may send via email at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than September 27, 2021:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet subscribed and sworn to (printed in legal size paper) with Work Experience Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2020 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2021 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Certificate of Completion on TESDA’s Online Course entitled “Practicing COVID 19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace”;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CYLIE AMOR G. LITAO
Acting Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division