8% - Directs the collegial formulation of policies relative to the programs of the Office; 10% - Directs the planning of programs and activities and the resources required for the efficient and effective execution of the programs of the Office; 10% - Directs the monitoring of outputs and the evaluation of outcomes; 5% - Leads in building a strong and capable and motivated workforce within the office; 5% - Establishes and maintains linkages with external partners; 13% - Directs the development and establishment of a system for developing Competency Standards (CS)/Qualifications/Training Regulations (TRs), Competency Assessment Tools and the formulation of Assessment Fees (AFs) for TESD in collaboration with industry bodies, academe, labor, national government and other relevant stakeholders; 7% - Provides guidance in the conduct of research on various qualifications to recommend policies, rules and regulations for effective and efficient system on the development of Competency Standards (CS)/Qualifications/Training Regulations (TRs), Competency Assessment Tools (CATs) and the formulation of Assessment Fees (Afs); 3% - Directs the conduct of benchmarking and comparability of Competency Standards and Assessment Tools with other economies/countries; 7% - Provides direction in establishing and implementing a system of engaging technical experts endorsed by industry association/workers’ associations or national government agencies for the development/review/updating of Competency Standards (CS)/Qualifications/Training Regulations (TRs), Competency Assessment Tools (CATs) and formulation of Assessment Fees (Afs); 7% - Directs the development/adaption/adoption, review/updating and validation of Competency Standards (CS)/Qualifications/Training Regulations (TRs), Competency Assessment Tools (CATs) and formulation of Assessment Fees (Afs); 10% - Acts as the TESDA Focal Person for programs relevant to the functions of the Office, and likewise serves as member of TWGs that require the involvement of the Office, provides technical and administrative support to and coordinates with other Offices, relevant agencies and stakeholders in the implementation of such programs, activities, and projects; 5% - Monitors and evaluates changes in the technologies in coordination with the Planning Office and the NITESD; and 10% - Performs such other functions as may be authorized.
Education: Master’s Degree OR Certificate in Leadership and Management from CSC Experience: 5 years of supervisory/management experience Training: 120 hours of supervisory/management training Eligibility: Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS or may send it via email at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than September 13, 2021:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of supervisory/managerial training programs training programs attended indicating the number of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2020 for outside applicants OR CESPES Ratings for CY 2020 OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for July to December 2020 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Accomplishments/Achievements done during the last three (3) years to be endorsed by the Head of Office;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Certificate of Completion on TESDA’s Online Course entitled “Practicing COVID 19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace”;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CYLIE AMOR G. LITAO
Acting Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division