20% - Establish and sustain convergence arrangements with other National Government Agencies on matters impinging on the welfare of special clients of legislated programs such as EO 70, EO 66, EO 79, TFBM, and other related legislations for social equity and inclusive development of marginalized and vulnerable communities; 15% - Coordinate, monitor, analyze, evaluate, and recommend policies for the efficient delivery of programs for special clients such as IPs, FRs, PWUDs, PWDs, etc.; 10% - Supervise and analyze the monitoring and implementation of Social Equity and other community-based TESD programs; 15% - Supervise and monitor the conduct of research in aid of packaging social equity programs in coordination with the NITESD and the Regional Offices; 30% - Supervise the regular monitoring of the financial and physical targets vis-à-vis accomplishments in the Office Performance Commitment and Review (OPCR); 5% - Supervise the maintenance of the Knowledge Management google database; and 5% - Performs other related functions.
Education: Bachelor's Degree relevant to the job Experience: 3 years of relevant experience Training: 16 hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility
•Preferably with experience in the following: 1) Planning, development and implementation of Training Program 2) Designing/Development of Training, Curriculum, Aids, and Learning materials 3) Facilitation of Community and Industry coordination and training •Proficient in oral and written communication •Knowledgeable in MS Office applications •Good in networking and linkaging •Possesses positive work attitude •Good interpersonal relations •Willing to be assigned at the Communities and Local Government Units Office (CLGO), TESDA Central Office
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS or may send it via email at email@example.com not later than August 26, 2021:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2020 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for July to December 2020 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Certificate of Completion on TESDA’s Online Course entitled “Practicing COVID 19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace”;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CYLIE AMOR G. LITAO
Acting Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division