10% - Plans training session; 10% - Delivers competency-based training; 10% - Conducts national competency assessment; 5% - Maintains training facilities; 5% - Observes safety precautions; 5% - Uses audio visual and multimedia equipment; 5% - Uses Personal Computer in Educational Technology; 3% - Conducts career counseling session; 5% - Communicates with individual or groups; 5% - Works in team environment; 2% - Applies work ethics and values; 5% - Maintains professional competence; 5% - Undertakes TVET research; 5% - Practices quality management; 5% - Plans and organizes work; 5% - Leads learning workplace communication; 5% - Leads work teams; 3% - Solves training related problems; and 2% - Performs other related functions.
Education: Master’s Degree Experience: 3 years of relevant experience Training: 16 hours of relevant training + National Certificate II (NC) II Eligibility: Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility
•Must be a holder of TMC 1 •Must be a holder of NC II Certificate, related to his/her specialization •Must be NTTC Level 1 certified •Must be computer literate •Knowledge in personnel management/administration •Knowledge in financial management/accounting and budgeting process •Good interpersonal relationship and work a
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS or may send it via email at email@example.com not later than June 18, 2021:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number)
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2019 and 2020 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2020 and July to December 2020 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Certificate of Completion on TESDA’s Online Course entitled “Practicing COVID 19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace”;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CYLIIE AMOR G. LITAO
Acting Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division