20% - Formulate, execute, direct, organize and administer school policies; 10% - Administer the technical vocational training programs in accordance with TESDA regulations; 10% - Direct the preparation and execution of plans, improvement and/or revision of school policies; 10% - Recommend appointment, promotion, transfer, separation and retirement of instructors and other school personnel under his/her jurisdiction; 10% - Prepare annual budget proposals, reports on conditions and activities under his/her administrative supervision; 10% - Plan and direct conferences, seminars, and in-service training activities; 5% - Maintain public relations with his/her community and make industry and community contacts; 5% - Rate and evaluate performance of school personnel; 10% - Administer Income Generating Projects; 5% - Check compliance and implementation of curricular requirements, evaluate and recommend changes for work improvement; and 5% - Perform other related functions as authorized.
Education: Master's Degree OR Certificate in Leadership and Management from the CSC Experience: 5 years of supervisory/managerial experience Training: 32 hours of supervisory/management training Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/Second Level Eligibility
•Good interpersonal relationship and work attitude •Working knowledge/experience in social marketing advocacy •With high degree of commitment to work •Working knowledge of MS Office Applications •With good command in oral and written communication. •Has good moral character
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS or may send it via email at email@example.com not later than June 14, 2021:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number)
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of supervisory/managerial training programs training programs attended indicating the number of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2019 and 2020 for outside applicants OR CESPES Ratings for CY 2019 and January to June 2020 OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2020 and July to December 2020 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Accomplishments/Achievements done during the last three (3) years to be endorsed by the Head of Office;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Certificate of Completion on TESDA’s Online Course entitled “Practicing COVID 19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace”;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CYLIE AMOR G. LITAO
Acting Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division