10% - Evaluates assigned project proposals and reviews program applications; 15% - Facilitates the implementation of capability building programs for partners; 10% - Plan and prioritize unit activities, assign work, set appropriate work standards, establish, monitoring system, streamline unit operations; 5% - Develops advocacy programs/materials; 10% - Reviews and participates in the works of lower-level specialist, organizes and implement capability build-up training programs, determines training needs and prepares Memorandum of Agreements and other partnership endeavors of the agency; 10% - Establishes linkages with industry partners and other stakeholders; 5% - Develops project proposals, communication, work and financial plans and other periodic reports of the unit; 10% - Represent the office in various technical committees and other organized bodies; 10% - Conduct research and analyze data; 10% - Initiates programs that will contribute to the effective implementation of overall quality system of the agency in the region; and 5% - Performs other related functions.
Education: Bachelor's Degree relevant to the job Experience: 2 years of relevant experience Training: 8 hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/ Second Level Eligibility
•Proficient in oral and written communication •Knowledgeable in MS applications •Good in networking and linkaging •Possesses positive work attitude •Good interpersonal relations •With knowledge and skills in mentoring and coaching •With knowledge and skills in program management •With knowledge and skills in the conduct of compliance audit •Knowledge and skills in the process of Program Registration and Assessment and Certification •Knowledge and skills in compliance ausit and internal quality audit
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS or may send it via email at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than June 14, 2021:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number)
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2019 and 2020 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2020 and July to December 2020 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Certificate of Completion on TESDA’s Online Course entitled “Practicing COVID 19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace”;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CYLIE AMOR G. LITAO
Acting Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division