20% - Perform photo and video coverage/documentation of the agency’s major events, activities and other events in the Central Office or in other offices as may be requested by higher authorities; 10% - Perform post-processing of photos and videos aligned with the agency’s branding guidelines to produce materials for media release, printing, broadcast and/or webcast/online streaming; 10% - Prepare graphics, illustrations and animations for TESDA website, mobile app, social media and other platforms/products required, ensuring high level of design quality; 10% - Prepare designs for all static and dynamic needs of TESDA digital marketing for the website and other online platforms; 10% - Assist in the conceptualization and preparation of various graphics and multimedia elements for use in various TESDA activities; 10% - Assist in the development of contents for the TESDA mobile app to make its appearance user-friendly, visually aesthetic and engaging; 10% - Assist in the technical requirements of the Division for TESDA Abot Lahat radio program or any future radio/virtual programs; 10% - Develop print or broadcast materials for TESDA programs when needed; and 10% - Performs other related functions as may be assigned.
Education: Bachelor's Degree relevant to the job Experience: 1 year of relevant experience Training: 4 hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility
•Exceptional skills in written and oral communication •Knowledgeable in MS Office Applications •Good in networking and linkaging •Possesses positive work values •Good interpersonal relations •Good moral character and work ethics
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS or may send it via email at email@example.com not later than June 14, 2021:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number)
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2019 and 2020 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2020 and July to December 2020 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Certificate of Completion on TESDA’s Online Course entitled “Practicing COVID 19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace”;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CYLIE AMOR G. LITAO
Acting Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division