15% - Reviews Requisitions/Purchase Requests and determines if it is in accordance with the approved Annual Procurement Plan (APP); 10% - Supervises the determination of the Approved Budget for the Contract through price monitoring/canvassing; 10% - Supervises the preparation of Request for Quotation (RFQ); 10% - Supervises the Posting of RFQ in the PhilGEPS and the sending of quotations to other suppliers; 15% - Reviews Price Quotations received and facilitates the preparation of Abstract of Price Quotations; 10% - Checks the completeness and validity of the documentary requirements of the suppliers with the lowest calculated and responsive quotation; 10% - Supervises the preparation of Purchase/Job Orders (POs/JOs); 15% - Supervises the preparation of the Procurement Monitoring Report; and 5% - Performs other related functions.
Education: Bachelor's Degree relevant to the job Experience: 2 years of relevant experience Training: 8 hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility
•With training on the Government Procurement Reform Act, otherwise known as Republic Act 9184 and its implementing rules and regulations and other procurement-related training programs •Computer literate •Good in oral and written communications •Possesses positive work attitude and wise time management •Excellent interpersonal relations
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS or may send it via email at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than June 14, 2021:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number)
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2019 and 2020 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2020 and July to December 2020 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Certificate of Completion on TESDA’s Online Course entitled “Practicing COVID 19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace”;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CYLIE AMOR G. LITAO
Acting Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division