25% - Performs research works on various legislative bills and proposals that may affect TESDA’s programs and projects; 25% - Assists in the investigation and evaluation of administrative cases upon instruction from superior; 20% - Assists in the drafting of agreements, contracts, legal forms and other related documents and recommend its approval; 20% - Assists in the tracking and organizing of files containing important case documents; and 10% - Performs other related functions.
Education: Holder of a degree in BS Legal Management, AB Paralegal Studies, Law, Political Science or other allied courses Experience: None required Training: 4 hours of training relevant to legal work, such as legal ethics, legal research and writing, or legal procedure Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/ Second Level Eligibility
•Good in oral and written communications •Working knowledge of MS Office Applications •Good inter-personal relationship and work attitude •Good moral character and work ethics •Can work under pressure
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS or may send it via email at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than March 1, 2021:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number)
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (printed in legal size paper) with Work Experience Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2019 and 2020 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2020 and July to December 2020 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies (if applicable);
- For government employees only: a copy of previous appointment;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Certificate of Completion on TESDA’s Online Course entitled “Practicing COVID 19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace”;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable);
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
Chief Administrative Officer
Human Resource Management Division
© 2021 - Developed by: TESDA Planning Office - Labor Market Information Division