Education: Completion of two-year studies in college or High School Graduate with relevant vocational/trade course Experience: One year of relevant experience Training: Four hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service Sub-Professional/First Level Eligibility/Relevant MC 11 s.1996
20% - Drafts/types of communication 20% - Receives, sorts, files, and releases communication and other documents 20% - Takes charges for the reproduction of materials 20% - Maintains records, reports, and other pertinent documents 20% - Performs other related functions
•Knowledgeable in Database Management, and use of Microsoft Office applications •Preferably with accounting or finance experience •Proficient in oral and written communication •Good in networking and linkaging •Possesses a positive work attitude •Good interpersonal relations
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to the Personnel Section of FASD not later than November 16, 2023.
• Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
• Service Records;
• List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
• Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for January to December 2022 for outside applicants; or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) rating for July to December 2022 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies with at least a ‘Very Satisfactory’ Rating;
• For government employees only: a copy of the previous appointment;
• List of references with contact details (residential/office address,telephone/cellphone number, e-mail address):
- Subordinate (if applicable)
- Client/Stakeholder (if applicable);
• Work experience sheet (CS Form No. 212) (mm-dd-yyyy to mm-dd-yyyy);
• Certified true copy of a transcript of records/diploma; and
• Certified true copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however, that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of the above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
Applicants are advised to upload their application documents to:
MICHAEL SERGIO T. FRANCISCO
Human Resource Officer TESDA National Capital Region