(10%) Conducts training in basic, common, and core competencies in Center-Based and Community-Based/Industry-Basesd programs; (10%) Prepares session plan, progress/achievement charts; (10%) Develops Competency-Based Learning Materials (CBLM)/devices; (10%) Conducts studies and researches on special phases of instruction to improve methods of instructions; (10%) Prepares and administers tests to evaluate instructions; (10%) Provides guidance and support to trainees; (10%) Keep records, prepares and submit required reports; (5%) Repairs tools and equipment and maintains machines/equipment used in the training programs; (5%) Conducts trainer's training in special courses/trades; (5%) Coordinates with industry groups/associations. Non-government organizations in the implementation of training programs; (5%) Implements special training projects for specific clients (5%) Conducts competency assessment; and (5%) Performs other duties assigned;
Education : Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the Job Experience : None Required Training : None Required Eligibility : Career Service (Professional)/Second Level Eligibility
- Good in oral and written communications/Technical Writing - Working knowledge of MS Office Applications - Good inter-personal relationship and work attitude - Good moral character and work ethics - Can work under pressure
All interested applicants must upload their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDA_4A_Recruitment_V3 not later than 27 OCTOBER 2023:
- Letter of intent addressed to:
DIR. BARON JOSE L. LAGRAN
Regional Director, TESDA Region IV-A
- Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
- Service Records/Certificate of Employment;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the photocopies of training certificates;
- Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) rating in the last rating period of at least Very Satisfactory (if applicable);
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Photocopy of National Certificate (NC) II;
- Photocopy of transcript of records/diploma; and
- Photocopy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
"TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however, that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled"
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
Applicants are advised to upload their application documents to: https://bit.ly/TESDA_4A_Recruitment_V3
VERGEL P. SORIANO
Chief Administrative Officer TESDA Region IV-A