20% - Manages and administers Vocational/Technical School; 15% - Formulates, executes, directs, organizes and administers school policies; 15% - Directs the preparation and execution of plans, improvements and/revisions of policies; 10% - Prepares annual budget estimates, reports on conditions and activities under her/his administrative supervision; 10% - Plans directs conferences, seminars and in-service training activities; 10% - Maintains public relations with his/her community and makes industry and community extension project surrounding areas of the School; 5% - Provides management inputs to the provincial, regional and national offices of TESDA; 5% - Evaluates the performance of school personnel; 5% - Recommends appointments, promotions, transfers, separation and retirement of instructors and other school personnel under his jurisdiction; and 5% - Performs other related functions as deemed necessary.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job Experience: 3 years of relevant experience Training: 16 hours of relevant training Eligibility: PBET/Teacher/RA 1080/Career Service (Professional)/Second Level Eligibility
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm_ver2 not later than October 29, 2023:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number)
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (printed in legal size paper) with Work Experience Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2022 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) rating for January to June 2023 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies (if applicable);
- For government employees only: a copy of previous appointment;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable);
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division