10 % - Plans training session and delivers competency-based training; 10 % - Delivers Competency-Based Technical Vocational Education and Training; 10 % - Assists in the development of procedures and techniques in assessing TVET needs and in the formulation of education/ training; 5 % - Supervise work-based learning; 5 % - Prepares Session Plan; 5 % - Conducts National Competency Assessment; 5 % - Maintain Training Facilities; 5 % - Observes Safety Precautions; 5 % - Uses audio visual and multimedia equipments; 5 % - Uses personal Computer in Educational Training; 10 % - Develops Training Materials; 5 % - Undertakes analysis and evaluation of project proposals and research studies; 5 % - Undertake TVET research; 5 % - Practice quality management, plan and organize work; 5 % - Lead work teams; 3 % - Solve training related problems; and 2 % - Perform other related work.
Education: Master’s Degree Experience: 2 years of relevant experience Training: 8 hours of relevant training + National Certificate II Eligibility: Career Service Professional or any eligibility appropriate for 2nd level position
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm_ver2 not later than October 22, 2023:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number)
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (printed in legal size paper) with Work Experience Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2022 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) rating for January to June 2023 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies (if applicable);
- For government employees only: a copy of previous appointment;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable);
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division