15% - Encode and print data sources documents; 20% - Maintains the filing and documentation of the office; 25% - Prepares presentation materials, reports/representations and statistics; 15% - Performs required housekeeping and reports malfunctions of computer to supervisor; 20% - Ensures the gathering of data is correct and updated when necessary; 5% - Performs other related functions.
Education: Completion of two-year studies in college of High School Graduate with relevant vocational/trade course Experience: 1 year of relevant experience Training: 4 hours of relevant training Eligibility: Relevant MC 11 s. 1996 Career Service (Sub-Professional)/First Level Eligibility
• Good interpersonal relationship and work attitude • Working knowledge of MS Office Applications • Good moral and work ethics • Good in oral and written communications
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm_ver2 not later than October 22, 2023:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number)
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet with Work Experience Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2021 and 2022 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for July to December 2022 and January to June 2023 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- For government employees only: a copy of previous appointment;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable);
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division