50 % - Supervises development of curriculum, training aids and process manuals for the identified priority qualifications by setting targets outputs and planning programs to produce the desired results; - Strengthens and improves the research and evaluation of curriculum and training aids development by designing data-driven studies and mechanisms to support the enhancement of current systems; - Superintends maintenance, monitoring and provision of curriculum and training aids, quality procedures manual, relevant to curriculum and training aids development by establishing a monitoring system to ensure the value of division's services; - Develops and implements capability building programs for the trainers and curriculum writers through the conduct of training needs analysis to determine their training need requirements for the enhancement of their competencies; - Assist the Chief TEDS in overseeing the operations of the division and ATVERC by tracking the progress of work/deliverables and reviewing the outputs of the staff to ensure accomplishment of deliverables in accordance with targets and standards; and - Manages the establishment of library systems and procedures to ensure that collecting, storing, organizing, retrieval and the availability of information sources are provided to the information users. 30 % - Communicates information about workplace processes; - Leads workplace discussions; - Identifies and communicates issues arising in the workplace; - Mentors and coaches’ subordinates; - Recommends to the Chief TESDS systems and procedures to ensure efficient and effective program implementation; and 20 % - Supervises the provision of technical assistance to clients and partners on curriculum development by giving advice and relevant information as requested.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the Job Experience: 3 years of relevant experience Training: 16 hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/ Second Level Eligibility
• Planning Skills • Oral and Written Communication Skills • Monitoring and Evaluation Skills • Negotiation Skills • Research and Development Skills • Skills in Networking and Linkaging • Conflict Management Skills • Adheres to Professional/Work Ethics • Assertive and can work under pressure • With Analytical and Creative Thinking • Excellent Interpersonal Relations
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm_ver2 not later than September 28, 2023:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs training programs attended indicating the number of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2021 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for July to December 2022 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division