20 % - Coordinates and monitors the program and activities on compensation and benefits, research and information system, recruitment and selection, staff development program, employee relations and assistance programs; 10 % - Recommends various policies and guidelines of CSC, DBM, COA and other related entities to ensure efficient and effective implementation of the agency programs and activities; 20 % - Coordinates the preparation of monthly/periodic reports in Human Resource and Finance and Administrative Services Unit and maintains record of stocks, tools, equipment and other fixed assets; 20 % - Manages procurement of supplies and materials, tools, equipment and conduct inventory; 20 % - Oversee the storage of supplies and materials, tools and equipment and conduct inventory; 10 % - Performs other functions as assigned from time to time.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the Job Experience: 2 years of relevant experience Training: 8 hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/ Second Level Eligibility
• Working knowledge on MS Office Applications • Exceptional skills in written and oral communication • Assertive, efficient and can work under pressure with minimal supervision • Knowledgeable in Finance, Administrative, Procurement and HR Relation • With knowledge and skills in mentoring and coaching • Flexible and can perform multi-functional tasks
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm_ver2 not later than September 22, 2023:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the number of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2022 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for July to December 2022 (if applicable) (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division