• ( 15%) Teaches according to one’s area of application; • (15%) Studies the needs of students and articulates same in theoretical and practical aspects; • (10%) Plans out activities the students in the technical and special schools and with students teachers and on-off campus work in case of teacher-training institution; • (15%) Plans out and develops curriculum materials; • (10%) Tries out innovative techniques for the improvement of teaching and learning processes; • (5%) Coordinates with the cooperating teachers or industries in planning programs, projects, etc.; • (10%) Evaluates and prepares report on the progress of the student; • (5%) Attends meeting called for the improvement of administrative and instructional activities; • (5%) Helps students in the conduct of researches relevant to their work; • (5%) Coordinates with parents and community members in integrating community resources; • (5%) Perform other related functions.
Education : Bachelor’s Degree Experience : None Required Training : National Certificate Eligibility : Career Service (Professional)/Second Level Eligibility
- National Certificate Holder - With TM/NTTC - Good in oral and written communications/Technical Writing - Working knowledge of MS Office Applications - Good inter-personal relationship and work attitude - Good moral character and work ethics - Can work under pressure
All interested applicants must upload their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDA_4A_Recruitment_V3 not later than 24 June 2023:
- Letter of intent addressed to:
DIR. BARON JOSE L. LAGRAN
Regional Director, TESDA Region IV-A
- Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
- Fully accomplished Work Experience Sheet (WES) (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017);
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the photocopies of training certificates;
- Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) rating in the last rating period of at least Very Satisfactory (if applicable);
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Photocopy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Photocopy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
- Photocopy of National Certificate (NC) II;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
"TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however, that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled"
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
Applicants are advised to upload their application documents to: https://bit.ly/TESDA_4A_Recruitment_V2
VERGEL P. SORIANO
Chief Administrative Officer TESDA Region IV-A