• (10%) Supervises the guidance program coordinates counseling work of teachers • (10%) Conducts in-service education program of teachers in guidance and counseling; • (10%) Gives individual testing of students, when necessary, which includes preparation, administration and interpretation; • (10%) Gives various test needed in counseling work and compiles various records regarding student’s background, achievement and behaviors; • (10%) Helps the individual placement of students in the occupation; • (10%) Prepares case studies and conduct researches; • (5%) Consults with teachers, parents and other person concerning data and information about the students; • (5%) Gives students at least one counseling interview during the school year which involves preparing for, conducting of and writing a summary of interview; • (5%) Conduct a follow-up counseling interview for students who will need or request for it; • (5%) Helps with the placement of students in the proper section and curriculum year level; • (5%) Conducts personal interview for prospective dropouts, failures and etc.; • (5%) Makes referrals to local officials such as the provincial or municipal health officer, Chief of Police, and other persons from outside agencies; • (5%) Undertakes group testing and interprets results; and • (5%) Gathers and distributes informal materials like bulletins prospectus, and the like about high schools, colleges and universities.
Education : Masters Degree in Guidance and Counseling Experience : None Required Training : None Required Eligibility : RA 1080 (Guidance Counselor)
- Good in oral and written communications/Technical Writing - Working knowledge of MS Office Applications - Good inter-personal relationship and work attitude - Good moral character and work ethics - Can work under pressure
All interested applicants must upload their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDA_4A_Recruitment_V2 not later than 23 June 2023:
- Letter of intent addressed to:
DIR. BARON JOSE L. LAGRAN
Regional Director, TESDA Region IV-A
- Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
- Fully accomplished Work Experience Sheet (WES) (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017);
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the photocopies of training certificates;
- Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) rating in the last rating period of at least Very Satisfactory (if applicable);
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Photocopy of transcript of records/diploma; and
- Photocopy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
"TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however, that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled"
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
Applicants are advised to upload their application documents to: https://bit.ly/TESDA_4A_Recruitment_V2
VERGEL P. SORIANO
Chief Administrative Officer TESDA Region IV-A