20% - Operates the computer in encoding and printing data from source documents 15% - Receives, sorts, files for Commission on Audit 15% - Maintains the filing system and documentation system of the office 25% - Prepares presentation of Trial Balance, Journal Entry and other Government Accounting 15% - Performs required housekeeping and reports malfunction to supervisor 5% - Assist in coordinating office programs and activities 5% - Performs other related functions
Education: Completion of two-year studies in college or High School Graduate with relevant vocational/trade course Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training Eligibility: Relevant MC 11 s.1996 Career Service (Sub-Professional) /First Level Eligibility
•Working knowledge on MS Office Application •Good interpersonal relationship and work attitude •Good moral character and work ethics •Ability to Work Under Pressure •Good in oral and written communications
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Personnel Section of FASD not later than June 1, 2023.
• Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
• Service Records;
• List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
• Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for January to December 2022 for outside applicants; or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) rating for July to December 2022 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies of at least a ‘Very Satisfactory’ Rating;
• For government employee only: a copy of previous appointment;
• List of references for with contact details (residential/office address, telephone/cellphone number, e-mail address):
- Subordinate (if applicable)
- Client/Stakeholder (if applicable);
• Work experience sheet (CS Form No. 212) (mm-dd-yyyy to mm-dd-yyyy);
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma; and
• Certified true copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however, that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
Applicants are advised to upload their application documents to:
MICHAEL SERGIO T. FRANCISCO
Human Resource Officer TESDA National Capital Region