- 25% Acts as the Regional Focal point person for Scholarship Programs - 20% Consolidates data and other periodic reports relevant to scholarship programs - 15% Prepare and monitor accomplishment reports and presentations - 15% Coordinates with different offices - 10% Respond to public queries - 10% Prepare internal and external communications - 5% Performs other related functions as may be required
Education: Bachelor's Degree relevant to the Job Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Personnel Section of FASD not later than May 20, 2023.
• Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
• Service Records;
• List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified
photocopies of training certificates;
• Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for January to December 2022 for outside
applicants; or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) rating for
July to December 2022 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other
government agencies of at least a ‘Very Satisfactory’ Rating;
• For government employee only: a copy of previous appointment;
• List of references for with contact details (residential/office address, telephone/cellphone
number, e-mail address):
- Subordinate (if applicable)
- Client/Stakeholder (if applicable);
• Work experience sheet (CS Form No. 212) (mm-dd-yyyy to mm-dd-yyyy);
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma; and
• Certified true copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however, that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
Applicants are advised to upload their application documents to:
MICHAEL SERGIO T. FRANCISCO
Human Resource Officer TESDA National Capital Region