20% - Undertakes analysis and evaluation of project proposals and research studies; 20% - Provides technical/instructional services to agency beneficiaries; 20% - Prepares reports and monitors program; 15% - Consolidates data and other periodic reports; 10% - Assists in the development of procedure and techniques in assessing TVET needs and in the formulation of educational/training program for his subject field; 10% - Conducts compliance audit; and 5% - Performs other related functions;
JOB QUALIFICATIONS OF THE HIREE ARE: Education : Bachelor's degree relevant to the job Experience : 1 year of relevant experience Training : 4 hours relevant training Eligibility : Career Service (Professional)/Second Level Eligibility
- Good in oral and written communications/Technical Writing - Working knowledge of MS Office Applications - Good inter-personal relationship and work attitude - Good moral character and work ethics - Can work under pressure
All interested applicants must upload their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDA_4A_Recruitment_V3 not later than May 22, 2023:
- Letter of intent addressed to:
DIR. BARON JOSE L. LAGRAN
Regional Director, TESDA Region IV-A
- Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
- Service Records/Certificate of Employment;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the photocopies of training certificates;
- Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) rating in the last rating period of at least Very Satisfactory (if applicable);
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Photocopy of National Certificate (NC) II;
- National TVET Trainer Certificate (NTTC)
- Photocopy of transcript of records/diploma; and
- Photocopy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
"TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however, that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled"
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
Applicants are advised to upload their application documents to: https://bit.ly/TESDA_4A_Recruitment_V3
VERGEL P. SORIANO
Chief Administrative Officer TESDA Region IV-A