15%- Spearheads the implementation of the agency's ICT programs, projects, and initiatives in the Regional Office and develops other ICT systems/programs needed by the agency in the implementation and monitoring of its program and projects; 15%- Manages the implementation of the Application Systems that are operational and utilized by the TVET partners and stakeholders such as the T2MIS and the BSRS; 15%- Handle the roll-out, administration, and upkeep of the agency's information and communications technology (ICT) databases, systems and applications at the regional level such as those related to the implementation of the scholarship, HR, financial system and other programs. 10%- Manages and maintains the TESDA Region VIII website and all existing ICT Programs and services, online reporting systems and other ICT based systems and programs of the Regional Office; 10%- Manages day to day provision of ICT Services including the maintenance of technology infrastructure and operation of ICT-based systems, ensuring that service delivery standards are met through regular and systematic monitoring of system/technology performance; 10%- Provide the requisite ICT-related services to the units and personnel concerned in the Regional Office; 5%- Manage and maintain ICT facilities of the agency including its data center and disaster recovery sites; 5%- Coordinate with ICTO for the new system to be deployed; 5%- Prepares and submit ICT inventory of the region including databases; 5% Implements quality standards and procedures; 5%- Performs other functions when deemed necessary.
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job Experience: 2 years of relevant experience Training: 8 hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/ Second Level Eligibility
•Exceptional skills in written and oral communication •Working knowledge on MS Office Applications •Good interpersonal relationship and work attitude •Good moral character and work ethics
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than March 5, 2023:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2021 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2022 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division