10% - Supervising the planning of Training Session; 10% - Supervises the preparation of Session Plan; 10% - Supervises the delivery of Competency-Based Technical Vocational Education and Training; 10% - Supervises the planning of Competency Assessment; 5% - Supervises the conduct of Competency Assessment; 5% - Supervises the maintenance of Training Facilities; 5% - Supervises the Conduct of Community Outreach and Extension Service Programs as the case maybe; 10%- Supervises the preparation and submission of prompt enrollment report (one week after the start of training), terminal report, and student grades (one week after the end of each training. Maintains files of the aforementioned document/training batch 5% - Assist in the supervision of social marketing and advocacy program of the school; 5% - Recommends procurement program; Assist in the School’s special programs and activities; 5% - Supervises the conduct of Career Counselling and Feedbacking Sessions to students as need arises; 5% - Supervises the efficient and effective utilization of training equipment, tools supplies and materials; 5% - Supervises the monitoring of programs and projects conducted and recommends measures for effective implementation of program and; 5% - Performs other functions as maybe assigned by the Superintendent and higher authorities.
Education: Master’s Degree Experience: 2 years of relevant experience Training: 8 hours of relevant training + National Certificate II Eligibility: Career Service Professional / 2nd Level Eligibility
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to email@example.com not later than February 25, 2023:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with accomplished Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2022 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2022 and July to December 2022 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division