15% - Directs, supervises and coordinates the operations and activities of the Division; 15% - Reviews and finalizes policy recommendations on TVET for approval of higher authorities; 10% - Recommends to the Operating Unit (OU) Head systems and procedures to ensure efficient and effectivity policy program; 10% - Provides technical services to VocTech Institutions, industries, workers organizations, LGUs, NGOs and other; 10% - Manages and implements plans, programs, projects and services; 10% - Initiates social marketing, advocacy and networking; 10% - Facilitates the monitoring and evaluation of programs, projects and services; 10% - Ensures active multi-sectoral participation of concerned public and private agencies on TVET; 5% - Recommends measures for effective and efficient operations of division; and 5% - Performs other related functions.
Education: Master’s Degree OR Certificate in Leadership and Management form the CSC Experience: 4 years of supervisory/management experience Training: 40 hours of supervisory/management training Eligibility: Career Service Professional / Second Level Eligibility
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm not later than February 25, 2023:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with accomplished Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2022 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2022 and July to December 2022 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division