10 % - Initiates and mobilizes external TESD financing from local and international funding communities/ bodies in support of TVET investments and other development programs under the NTESDP and TESDA Corporate Plan; 10 % - Designs and develops ODA/ Special projects/ technical cooperation arrangements for external funding assistance; 10 % - Oversees the management of technical cooperation of TESD programs/ projects and other local and international bilateral labor arrangements including Missions/ Exposure/ Study Visits/ and or Conferences; 10 % - Provides technical assistance to implementing units during project development, pre-implementation and transition phase; 10 % - Provides oversight monitoring to on-going local and foreign-assisted projects; 5 % - Oversees the maintenance of database of donor communities; 10 % - Manage the utilization of the division’s resources; 10 % - Develops policy, planning and research capability build-up programs and causes their implementation; 10 % - Directs, supervises and coordinates the planning and implementation of the division’s projects/programs and activities based on the approved OPCP; 5 % - Reviews, assesses and consolidates the budget proposals, work and financial plan and periodic reports of the division; 5 % - Maintains an active multi-sectoral participation to concerned public and private international agencies for possible funding assistance; 5 % - Performs other functions as may be assigned.
Education: Master’s degree OR Certificate in Leadership and Management from the CSC Experience: 4 years of supervisory/management experience Training: 40 hours of supervisory/management learning and development intervention Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/ Second Level Eligibility
• Planning Skills • Oral and Written Communication Skills • Monitoring and Evaluation Skills • Negotiation Skills • Research and Development Skills • Skills in Networking and Linkaging • Conflict Management Skills • Adheres to Professional/Work Ethics • Assertive and can work under pressure • With Analytical and Creative Thinking • Excellent Interpersonal Relations
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm not later than February 25, 2023:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of supervisory/managerial training programs training programs attended indicating the number of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2021 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2022 and July to December 2022 (if applicable) (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division