20% - Formulates, executes, directs, organize and administer school policies; 15% - Administers the technical vocational training programs in accordance with TESDA Regulations; 10% - Directs the preparation and execution of plans, improvements and/or revision of school policies 10% - Recommends appointment, promotion, transfer, separation and of instructors and other school personnel under his/he jurisdiction; 10% - Prepares annual budget proposal, reports on conditions and activities under his/her administrative supervision; 10% - Plans and directs conferences, seminars, and in-service training; 5% - Maintaains public relation with his/her community and makes industry and community contacts; 5% - Rates and evaluates performance of shool personnel 5% - Administer income generating projects; 5% - Checks compliance and implementation of circular requirements; and 5% - Perform other related functions as authorized.
Education: Master's Degree in the area of specialization Experience: 5 years of experience involving management and supervision Training: 32 hours of training in management and supervision Eligibility: Career Service Professional or any eligibility appropriate for 2nd level position
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm not later than February 18, 2023:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with accomplished Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2022 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2022 and July to December 2022 (if possible) (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division Administrative Service