45 % - Conducts training and assessment; 10 % - Assists the operating unit head in directing, supervising and coordinating the operations and activities of the unit; 10 % - Recommends to the OU head systems and procedures to ensure efficient and effective program implementation; 10 % - Strengthens and improves the research technology development of the center; 10 % - Strengthens partnership with industries; 10 % - Coordinates the preparation of periodic reports; 5 % - Performs other related functions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job Experience: 2 years of relevant experience Training: 8 hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/ Second Level Eligibility
• Proficient in oral and written communication • Knowledgeable in MS applications • Good in networking and linkaging • Possesses positive work attitude • Good interpersonal relations • With knowledge and skills in mentoring and coaching • With knowledge and skills in programs management • With knowledge and skills in the conduct of compliance audit • Knowledge and skills in the process of Program Registration and Assessment and Certification • Knowledge and skills in compliance audit and internal quality audit • Holder of National TVET Trainer’s Certificate
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm not later than February 18, 2023:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with accomplished Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2022 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2022 and July to December 2022 (if possible) (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division