30% - Plans and delivers training sessions; 20% - Plans, conducts and reviews assessment of instruction; 10% - Conducts studies and research to improve instruction; 10% - Participates in the implementation and attainment of school goals, objectives, and policies; 10% - Prepares and improves instructional materials/ devices; 5% - Participates in conferences, seminars, workshops, meetings and other in-service training activities; 5% - Maintains professional competence and membership in a professional organization; 5% - Keeps records, prepares and submits required reports; 5% - Does related work.
Education: Bachelor's Degree Experience: 2 years of relevant experience Training: 8 hours of relevant training + National Certificate II (NC II) Eligibility: Career Service Professional or any eligibility Appropriate for 2nd Level
• Proficient in oral and written communication; • Knowledgeable in MS Office applications; • Good in networking and linkaging; • Good moral character and work ethicsGood interpersonal relations; • Proficient in the conduct of research. • Holder of National TVET Trainers Certificate (NTTC); • Holder of Trainers Methodology Certificate Level I.
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm not later than February 11, 2023:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number)
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (printed in legal size paper) with Work Experience Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2022 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2022 and July to December 2022 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies (if applicable);
- For government employees only: a copy of previous appointment;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Certificate of Completion on TESDA’s Online Course entitled “Practicing COVID 19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace”;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable);
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division Administrative Service