15 % - Assists in planning, organizing, and coordinating the implementation of programs, projects, activities, and systems in various operating units of the agency in the region; 10 % - Assists in the development of programs, projects and systems based on the policy issuances and requirements of the division and operating units; 10 % - Evaluates implementation of programs, projects, systems, and reports to supervisors and operating units; 10 % - Takes charge of the division in the absence of the division chief; 10 % - Leads in the implementation of programs and activities of the assigned unit; 10 % - Reviews and monitors the system, processes and operations of the unit and provides feedback to the supervisor and all operating units; 10 % - Assists in the implementation of and compliance with the requirements of the Quality Management System of the agency; 10 % - Prepares agency plans, performance assessment reports, analysis presentations, and documentation; 10 % - Assists in the implementation of social marketing and advocacy concerns of the agency; and 5 % - Performs other functions when deemed necessary.
Education: Bachelor's Degree relevant to the job Experience: 3 years of relevant experience Training: 16 hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility
• Proficient in oral and written communication • Knowledgeable in MS Office applications • Good in networking and linkaging • Possesses positive work attitude • Good interpersonal relations • With knowledge/experience in Planning, Program Management and Development, Monitoring and Evaluation • With ability to network with other agencies and TVET partners
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm not later than February 9, 2023:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with accomplished Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2022 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2022 and July to December 2022 (if possible) (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division