10% - Operates the computer in encoding and printing of the data from source documents 10% - Handles incoming and outgoing communications (written and verbal) for the DTC. 10% - Prepares presentation materials, reports, and statistics. 10% - Performs required house and reports malfunction to supervisor. 10% - Handles incoming and outgoing communications (written and verbal) for the DTC. 10% - Maintains and updates the record management system of DTC. 10% - Respond to public inquiries. Coordinates with different offices. 10% - Prepare internal and external communications. 10% - Prepares and submits regularly monthly reports. Maintains an adequate inventory of office supplies. 10% - Performs other functions as may be required like registrar, documents control.
Education: Completion of two-year studies in college or High School Graduate with relevant vocational/trade course Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training Eligibility: Relevant MC 11 s.1996, Career Service (Sub-Professional)/First Level Eligibility
•Oral and Written Communication Skills •Monitoring and Evaluation Skills •Research and Development Skills •Computer and Digital Literacy •Adheres to Professional Work Ethics •Ability to Work Under Pressure •Analytical and Creative Thinking Skills •Good Interpersonal Relationship •Holder of a National Certificate (NC)
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Personnel Section of FASD not later than January 26, 2023.
• Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
• Service Records;
• List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
• Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for January to December 2022 for outside applicants; or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for July to December 2021 and January to June 2022 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies of at least a ‘Very Satisfactory’ Rating;
• For government employee only: a copy of previous appointment;
• List of references for with contact details (residential/office address, telephone/cellphone number, e-mail address):
- Subordinate (if applicable)
- Client/Stakeholder (if applicable);
• Work experience sheet (CS Form No. 212) (mm-dd-yyyy to mm-dd-yyyy);
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma; and
• Certified true copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however, that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
Applicants are advised to upload their application documents to:
MICHAEL SERGIO T. FRANCISCO
Human Resource Officer TESDA National Capital Region