20 % - Assists the Provincial Director in directing, supervising and coordinating the operations and activities on the Provincial Office; 15 % - Recommends to the Provincial Director systems and procedures to ensures efficient and effective program implementation; 15 % - Build network of partners for the improved delivery of TESD Services; 15 % - Leads the preparation of the District Level TESD Plan and Priorities; 10 % - Represents the Provincial Director in events, meetings and other functions whenever called upon; 15 % - Acts as the QMS Focal Person in the PO to ensure compliance to all QM and all Operating Procedures; 10 % - Performs other duties and responsibilities requested from time to time.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the Job Experience: 3 years of relevant of experience Training: 16 hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/ Second Level Eligibility
• Planning Skills • Oral and Written Communication Skills • Monitoring and Evaluation Skills • Negotiation Skills • Research and Development Skills • Skills in Networking and Linkaging • Conflict Management Skills • Adheres to Professional/Work Ethics • Assertive and can work under pressure • With Analytical and Creative Thinking • Excellent Interpersonal Relations
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm not later than January 13, 2023:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the number of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2021 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for July to December 2022 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division