20 % - Conducts training in basic, common, and core competencies in center-based and Community/Industry based programs; 10 % - Prepares session plan, progress chart, and trainee evaluation; 10 % - Develops competency-based learning materials/devices; 10 % - Conducts studies and researches on special phases of instruction to improve methods of instruction; 10 % - Prepares and administers tests to evaluate instruction; 5 % - Provides guidance and support to trainees; 5 % - Keeps records, prepares and submits required reports; 5 % - Repairs tools and equipment and maintains machines/equipment used in the training program; 10 % - Conducts trainers’ training in special courses/trades; 5 % - Coordinates with industry groups/associations, non-government organizations in the implementation of RTC/PTC training; 5 % - Conducts competency assessment; 5 % - Performs other related functions.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the Job Experience: 2 years of relevant of experience Training: 8 hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/ Second Level Eligibility
• Preferably TM 1 holder • Preferably a NC holder • Holder of Certificate of Proficiency for Japanese language • Teaching experience in the language to be taught • Must have the ability in analytical and creative thinking • With high level of interpersonal and organizational skills • Knowledgeable in project development and management • Good communication skills (oral and written) • Good moral character and work ethics • Knowledgeable in MS Office Application
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm not later than January 13, 2023:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the number of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2021 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for July to December 2022 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division