7 % - Maintains efficiency and effectiveness of the Office by creating and presenting plans for bringing new information technologies into the workplace; 7 % - Organize and overseas research subjects by examining plans, policies, and user projects as they relate to the goals of the office; 5 % - Conducts audits of currently implemented technologies to verify the results of their applications in the workplace; 5 % - Organize IT units’ timetables and resources by coordinating with the data center and user departments in order to complete projects; 5 % - Makes recommendations for IT plans and policies by assessing the results of the organization, finding issues, determining requirements and evaluating the feasibility of current industry trends; 5 % - Maintains IT assets quality through implementation of control structures, information security and procedures for back-up and disaster recovery; 5 % - Ensures high quality of IT service by creating and enforcing strong standards for the Regional Office; 5 % - Keeps job knowledge current by taking part in workshops and professional societies, reading professional publications and networking; 8 % - Manages computer network; 2 % - Develops software for the relevant and critical programs of the office; 3 % - Maintains information system and database; and 5 % - Designs system and assess the effectiveness of technology resources analysis; 5 % - Take the lead in the identification and formulation of the Regional Information System Strategic Plan (ISSP)- identification and formulation of regional ICT priority projects; 1 % - Create Employee Email Account-coordinate and monitor the Regional Email Accounts with ICTO; 1 % - Monitor the application of electronic signature and status of the Region compliance-Application of Senior Official for the E-signature of the DICT; 1 % - Maintain and update the Website, Social Media Accounts; 5 % - Prepares MIS Reports-Regional/Provincial reports consolidation; 5 % - Manage the implementation of the Application Systems that are operational and utilized by the TVET partners and stakeholders; 5 % - Coordinate and conduct the orientation for the regional participants on the issued IT implementing guidelines related to the projects deployed by ICTO; 5 % - Prepare ICT inventory of the region. Including the database created by the regions; 5 % - Act as IT Adviser in the region for ICT related projects and programs including the data security and compliance with RA 10173.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the Job Experience: 2 years of relevant experience Training: 8 hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/ Second Level Eligibility
• Planning Skills • Oral and Written Communication Skills • Monitoring and Evaluation Skills • Negotiation Skills • Research and Development Skills • Skills in Networking and Linkaging • Conflict Management Skills • Adheres to Professional/Work Ethics • Assertive and can work under pressure • With Analytical and Creative Thinking • Excellent Interpersonal Relations
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm not later than December 4, 2022:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the number of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2021 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2022 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of the previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division