20%- Formulates, executes, directs, organizes and administer school policies; 15%- Administer the technical vocational training programs in accordance with TESDA regulations; 10%- Directs the preparation and execution of plan, improvements, and/or revision of school policies; 10%- Recommends appointments, promotion, transfer, separation and of instructors and other school personnel under his/her jurisdiction; 10%- Prepares annual budget proposals, and reports on conditions and activities under his/her administrative supervision; 10%- Plans and directs conferences, seminars and in-service training; 5%- Maintains public relations with his/her community and makes industry and community contacts; 5%- Rates and evaluates performances and school personnel; 5%- Administers income-generating projects; 5%- Check compliances and implementation of circular requirements, and recommends changes for work improvements; and 5%- Performs other related functions as authorized.
Education: Master's Degree OR Certificate in Leadership and Management from the CSC Experience: 5 years of experience involving management and supervision Training: 32 hours of training in management and supervision Eligibility: Career Service (Professional) or any eligibility appropriate for 2nd level position
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm not later than November 21, 2022:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with accomplished Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2021 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2022 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO