5% - Plans training sessions; 10% - Delivers competency-based training; 5% - Conducts national competency assessment; 5% - Maintains training facilities; 5% - Observes safety precautions; 5% - Uses audio-visual and multi-media equipment; 5% - Uses personal computer in Educational Technology; 5% - Conducts career counseling session; 5% - Communicates with individual or group; 5% - Works in team environment; 5% - Applies work ethics and values; 5% - Maintains professional competence; 5% - Undertake TVET research; 5% - Practice quality management; 5% - Plans and organizes works; 5% - Leads learning workplace communication; 5% - Leads work teams; 5% - Solves training related programs; and 5% - Performs other related functions.
Education: Master’s Degree Experience: 2 years of relevant experience Training: 8 hours of relevant training + National Certificate II (NC) II Eligibility: Career Service Professional or any eligibility appropriate for 2nd level position
•Good communication skills (oral and written) •Knowledgeable in MS Office Applications •Good interpersonal relationship and work attitude •Good moral character and work ethics •Proficient in the conduct of Research •Holder of Trainer’s Methodology I •Holder of National TVET Trainer Certificate (NTTC)
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm not later than November 21, 2022:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with accomplished Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2021 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2022 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division