10% - Prepares institutional development plans; 20% - Manages and implements plans, programs, projects and services; 10% - Develops and implements income generating projects; 10% - Develops and implements facilities and equipment maintenance system; 10% - Initiates social marketing, advocacy and networking; 10% - Facilitates the provision of consultancy, technical assistance to partners and clients; 10% - Develops human resource complement; 10% - Facilitates the monitoring and evaluation of programs, projects and services, and; 10% - Ensures proper management of funds.
Education: Master's Degree OR Certificate in Leadership and Management from the CSC Experience: 5 years of experience involving management and supervision Training: 32 hours of training in management and supervision Eligibility: Career Service (Professional) or any eligibility appropriate for 2nd level position
• Good interpersonal relationship and work attitude • Working knowledge/experience in social marketing advocacy • With high degree of commitment to work • Working knowledge of MS Office Applications • With good command in oral and written communication. • Has good moral character
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm not later than November 3, 2022:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of supervisory/managerial training programs training programs attended indicating the number of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2021 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2022 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division