- 15% Operates the computer in encoding and printing of data from source documents - 10% Maintains the filing system and documentation system of the office - 5% Prepares presentation materials, reports and statistics - 10% Performs required housekeeping and reports malfunction to supervisor - 10% Handles incoming and outgoing communications (written and verbal) for the DTC - 10% Maintain and updates the record management system of DTC - 10% Respond to public inquiries - 5% Prepare internal and external communications - 10% Coordinates with different offices - 5% Prepares and submits regularly monthly reports - 5% Maintains an adequate inventory of office supplies - 5% Performs other functions as may be required
Education: Completion of two-year studies in college or High School Graduate with relevant vocational/trade course Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training Eligibility: Relevant MC 11 s.1996, Career Service (Sub-Professional)/First Level Eligibility
• Preferably National Certificate (NC) holder in any qualifications • Knowledgeable in MS Office Applications • Exceptional skills in written and oral communication • Good interpersonal relationship and possesses positive work attitude • Knowledgeable in UTPRAS and PTCACS • Possesses good teamwork attitude • Must have an ability in analytical and critical thinking
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Personnel Section of FASD not later than October 27, 2022.
• Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
• Service Records;
• List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified
photocopies of training certificates;
• Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for January to December 2021 for outside
applicants; or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for
July to December 2021 and January to June 2022 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other
government agencies of at least a ‘Very Satisfactory’ Rating;
• For government employee only: a copy of previous appointment;
• List of references for with contact details (residential/office address, telephone/cellphone
number, e-mail address):
- Subordinate (if applicable)
- Client/Stakeholder (if applicable);
• Work experience sheet (CS Form No. 212) (mm-dd-yyyy to mm-dd-yyyy);
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma; and
• Certified true copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however, that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
MICHAEL SERGIO T. FRANCISCO
Human Resource Officer TESDA National Capital Region