10%- Maintains efficiency and effectiveness of the office by creating and presenting plans for bringing new information technologies into the workplace; 10% Organizes and oversees research subjects by examining plans, policies, and user projects as they relate to the goals of the office; 10%-Conducts audits of currently implemented technologies to verify the results of the 1r applications in the workplace; 10%-Organizes IT units' timetables and resources by coordinating with data center and user departments in order to complete projects; 10%-Makes recommendations for IT Plans and policies by assessing the results of the organization, finding issues, determining requirements, and evaluating the feasibility of current industry trends: 10%-Maintains IT assets quality through implementation of control structures, information security, and procedures for back-up and disaster recovery; 5%-Ensures high-quality of IT service by creating and enforcing strong standards for the Regional Office; 5%-Keeps job knowledge current by taking part in workshops and professional societies, reading professional publications and networking; 5%- Manages computer network; 5%- Develops software for relevant and critical programs of the office; 5%-Maintains information systems and database; 5%-Design systems and assess the effectiveness of the technology resources; 5%-Implements Quality Standards and Procedures; 5%-Performs other related functions as may be required.
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job Experience: 2 years of relevant experience Training: 8 hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/ Second Level Eligibility
•Exceptional skills in written and oral communication •Working knowledge on MS Office Applications •Good interpersonal relationship and work attitude •Good moral character and work ethics
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm not later than October 24, 2022:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2021 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2022 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division