20% - Manages and administers Vocational/Technical School; 20% - Administers the implementation of the school plans and programs; 20% - Manages and supervises the school financial and administrative matters; 10% - Implements staff development programs and leads in building a capable and motivated workforce; 10% - Promotes non-formal community extension programs; 10% - Provides management inputs to the Provincial, Regional, and National Office of TESDA; 5% - Maintains public relations with his/her community and makes the industry and community contacts; and 5% - Perform other related functions as authorized.
Education: Master's Degree OR Certificate in Leadership and Management from the CSC Experience: 5 years of experience involving management and supervision Training: 32 hours of training in management and supervision Eligibility: Career Service (Professional) or any eligibility appropriate for 2nd level position
? Good interpersonal relationship and work attitude ? Working knowledge/experience in social marketing advocacy ? With high degree of commitment to work ? Working knowledge of MS Office Applications ? With good command in oral and written communication. ? Has good moral character
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm not later than October 15, 2022:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with accomplished Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of supervisory/managerial training programs training programs attended indicating the number of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2021 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2022 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division