(10%) Conducts training in basic, common and core competencies in center-based and community/industry-based programs; (10%) Prepares session plan, progress/achievement charts; (10%) Develops Competency-Based Learning Materials (CBLM)/devices; (10%) Conducts studies and researches on special phases of instruction to improve methods of instructions; (10%) Prepares and administers tests to evaluate instructions; (10%) Provides guidance and support to trainees; 10%) Repairs tools and equipment and maintains machines/equipment used in the training programs; (5%) Keeps records, prepares and submit required reports; (5%) Conducts trainer's training in special courses/trades; (5%) Coordinates with industry groups/associations. Non-government organizations in the implementation of training programs; (5%) Implements special training projects for specific clients (5%) Conducts competency assessment; (5%) Performs other duties assigned;
Education : Bachelor's degree relevant to the job Experience : 1 year of relevant experience Training : 4 hours relevant training Eligibility : Career Service (Professional)/Second Level Eligibility
Must be a National Certificate II Holder in any of the following qualifications: • Welding • Pipefitting • Refrigeration and Air conditioning Must be National TVET Trainer Certificate (NTTC) Holder in any of the following qualifications: • Welding • Pipefitting • Refrigeration and Air conditioning • Good in oral and written communications/Technical Writing • Working knowledge of MS Office Applications • Good inter-personal relationship and work attitude • Good moral character and work ethics • Can work under pressure
All interested applicants must upload their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDA_4A_Recruitment_V2 not later than 7 October 2022:
- Letter of intent addressed to:
DIR. TONI JUNE A. TAMAYO, CESO III
Regional Director, TESDA Region IV-A
- Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
- Service Records/Certificate of Employment;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the photocopies of training certificates;
- Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) rating in the last rating period of at least Very Satisfactory (if applicable);
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Photocopy of National Certificate (NC) II;
- National TVET Trainer Certificate (NTTC)
- Photocopy of transcript of records/diploma; and
- Photocopy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
"TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however, that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled"
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
Applicants are advised to upload their application documents to: https://bit.ly/TESDA_4A_Recruitment_V2
MA. YVONNIE D. REINOSO
Acting Chief Administrative Officer TESDA Region IV-A