10% - Reviews and participates in the works of lower level specialists; 10% - Conducts researches on TVET trends and development as inputs to position papers/ proposals, among others; 15% - Facilitates in the management of technical cooperation of TESD programs and projects; 5% - Prepares/ Drafts Memorandum of Agreement/ Understanding on partnerships between TESDA and partner agencies; 10% - Evaluates assigned TESD programs and presents findings and recommendations to the supervisor; 5% - Prepares Budget Proposals, work and Financial and Periodic Reports of the Office; 10% - Provides Technical support in the conduct of capability building programs on Policy, Planning and research; 10% - Initiates programs that will contribute to the effective implementation of overall quality system of the agency in the region; 10% - Develops procedures and techniques in assessing TVET needs as well as in formulating of educational and training program for a subject field; 10% - Implements Quality Standards and procedures; and 5% - Performs other related functions.
Education: Bachelor's Degree relevant to the job Experience: 2 years of relevant experience Training: 8 hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/ Second Level Eligibility
Proficient in oral and written communication; Knowledgeable in MS Office applications; Good in networking and linkaging; Possesses positive work attitude; Good interpersonal relations;
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm not later than September 26, 2022:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with accomplished Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of l training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2021 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2022 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division