Education: Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/Second Level Eligibility
- 45% Undertakes analysis and evaluation of project proposals and research studies. Provides technical / instructional services to agency beneficiaries. Assists in the development of procedures and techniques is assessing TVET needs and in the formulation of educational / training program for his subject field. - 35% Consolidates data and other periodic reports. Prepare reports and monitor programs. Respond to public queries. - 15% Prepare internal and external communications. Coordinates with different offices - 15% Performs other functions as may be required
•Good in oral and written communication skills •Computer literate •Has good moral character and work ethics •Has good interpersonal relationship and work attitude •Can work under pressure with or without supervision •Must be creative and innovative •Physically and emotionally healthy •With trainer capacity •NC/TMC holder •Preferably with NC in construction related qualifications/ICT/Health-related sector •Knowledgeable in program registration and scholarship
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Personnel Section of FASD not later than September 11, 2022:
• Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
• Service Records;
• List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
• Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for January to December 2021 for outside applicants; or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for July to December 2021 and January to June 2022 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies of at least a ‘Very Satisfactory’ Rating;
• For government employee only: a copy of previous appointment;
• List of references for with contact details (residential/office address, telephone/cellphone number, e-mail address):
- Subordinate (if applicable)
- Client/Stakeholder (if applicable);
• Statement of duties and responsibilities for the positions held indicating the specified period covered (mm-dd-yy to mm-dd-yy);
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma; and
• Certified true copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however, that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
Applicants are advised to upload their application documents to:
MICHAEL SERGIO T. FRANCISCO
Human Resource Officer TESDA National Capital Region