•(30%) Plans, implements, and evaluates guidance and counseling programs in the institutions; •25%) Conducts researches and studies pertaining to guidance and counseling; •(25%) Recommends policies on guidance and counseling to the School Administrator; •(10%) Prepares periodic reports; •(10%) Performs other related functions.
Education : Master's Degree in Guidance and Counseling Experience : None required Training : None required Eligibility : RA 1080 (Guidance Counselor)
•Good in oral and written communications/Technical Writing •Working knowledge of MS Office Applications •Good inter-personal relationship and work attitude •Good moral character and work ethics •Can work under pressure
All interested applicants must upload their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDA_4A_Recruitment_V2 not later than 26 August 2022:
- Letter of intent addressed to:
DIR. TONI JUNE A. TAMAYO, CESO III
Regional Director, TESDA Region IV-A
- Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
- Service Records/Certificate of Employment;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the photocopies of training certificates;
- Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) rating in the last rating period of at least Very Satisfactory (if applicable);
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Photocopy of National Certificate (NC) II;
- National TVET Trainer Certificate (NTTC)
- Photocopy of transcript of records/diploma; and
- Photocopy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
"TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however, that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled"
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
Applicants are advised to upload their application documents to: https://bit.ly/TESDA_4A_Recruitment_V2
MA. YVONNIE D. REINOSO
Acting Chief Administrative Officer TESDA Region IV-A