20% - Manages and administers Vocational/Technical School; 15% - Formulates, executes, directs, organizes school policies; 15% - Directs the preparation and execution of plans, improvements and/or revision of school policies; 10% - Prepares annual budget proposal, reports on conditions and activities under his/her administrative supervision; 10% - Plans, directs, conferences, seminars, and in-service training activities; 10% - Maintains public relations with his/her community/ and makes industry and community contacts, visit and suggest improvements of community extension projects in the surrounding areas of the school; 5% - Provides management inputs to the provincial, regional, and national office of TESDA; 5% - Evaluates the performance of school personnel; 5% - Recommends appointments, promotions, transfers, separation, and retirement of instructors and other school 5% - Perform other related functions as deemed necessary.
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job Experience: 3 years of relevant experience Training: 16 hours of relevant training Eligibility: PBET/ Teacher/ RA 1080/ Career Service (Professional)/ Second Level Eligibility
•Good interpersonal relationship and work attitude •Working knowledge/experience in social marketing advocacy •With high degree of commitment to work •Working knowledge of MS Office Applications •With good command in oral and written communication. •Has good moral character
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm not later than August 20, 2022:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with accomplished Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2021 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2022 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division