15% - Reviews and certifies the disbursement as to completeness and availability of cash and the purchases of goods or services to availability of funds; 15% - Prepares and submits the required financial reports and statements and other report requirements to the Central Office (CO), Commission on Audit (COA), Department of Budget and Management (DBM), Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), and other partner agencies; 15% - Maintains and updates the accounting records of all funds; 15% - Implements and reviews the application of COA accounting and auditing DBM/BIR and other government rules and regulations in all Financial transactions and ensures the compliance; 10% - Coordinates with the Central Office, Regional Office implementing units, and other government agencies and offices on accounting concerns; 10% - Implements the Quality Assurance (QA) systems procedures for disbursement and financial reports to standardize the proper accounting correct, complete and timely recording of government financial transactions and production of accurate and relevant reports; 10% - Provide recommendation on proper utilization of funds; and 5% - Provide technical advices needed by management and other units for decision-making.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Commerce/ Business Administration major in Accounting Experience: 3 years of relevant experience Training: 16 hours of relevant training Eligibility: RA 1080
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm not later than August 12, 2022:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with accomplished Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2021 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2022 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division